Control System Engineer
- Troubleshoot and upgrade control systems.
- Design PLC and HMI based control systems based on P&ID’s, specification, drawings, and research or from customer review meetings.
- Make considerations when designing and implementing control systems related to the following: Economy, safety, reliability, quality, sustainability, maintainability and expansion related to customer needs. (Commercial skills)
- Work with internal technicians and design personnel on best available technologies for various applications and best assembly methods to meet UL508A design criteria.
- FAT testing with technicians and customers.
- Identify areas of improvement and add to the team environment.
- 2+ years relevant experience in manufacturing environments. PLC programming, HMI configuration, and VFD application experience.
- Experience with communications protocols such as Modbus, Devicenet, ControlNet, Ethernet IP, etc.
- Excellent communication skills along with a willingness to go the extra mile to provide and manage project information.
- BSEE, BSME or Computer Technology or Information Systems education or equivalent experience
- Microsoft & Cisco Networking experience would be a plus.
- Competitive Wages
- Annual bonuses
- 401K with company match
- Paid vacation and holidays
- Relaxed, fun, and casual environment
Please e-mail applications to Trista.Holden@SPA-LLC.com