- Assemble and wire industrial control panels based on detailed designs.
- Troubleshoot control and power systems at customer facilities.
- Field checkout and startup support.
- Participate in power system retrofits in the shop and at customer facilities.
- Identify areas of improvement and support the team environment.
- 2+ years relevant experience in manufacturing environments.
- Excellent communication skills along with a willingness to go the extra mile to provide and manage project information.
- Two year degree in related subject matter or equivalent experience
- Competitive Wages
- Annual bonuses
- 401K with company match
- Paid vacation and holidays
- Relaxed, fun, and casual environment
Please e-mail applications to Trista.Holden@SPA-LLC.com