Power System Engineer
- Perform power system modeling and design of new and existing electrical substations and power distribution systems using SKM Power Tools for Windows software.
- Oversee industrial conversion projects including project scoping, detailed design, installation, and onsite completion of projects.
- Duties may include procurement, assembly, testing, installation support, on-going maintenance support, service agreements, system startups, and engineering projects.
- Make considerations when designing and implementing power systems related to the following: Economy, safety, reliability, quality, sustainability, maintainability and expansion related to customer needs. (Commercial skills)
- Identify areas of improvement and add to the team environment.
- 2+ years relevant experience, demonstrates knowledge of industrial power systems.
- Experience using power system modeling software such as SKM Power Tools for Windows, EasyPower, ETAP, etc.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills along with a willingness to go the extra mile to provide and manage project information.
- BSEE with a focus in industrial electrical power systems or equivalent experience
- Professional licensure, or capability to obtain professional license specific to role (i.e. Professional Engineer, etc).
- Competitive Wages
- Annual bonuses
- 401K with company match
- Paid vacation and holidays
- Relaxed, fun, and casual environment
Please e-mail applications to Trista.Holden@SPA-LLC.com