Large Capital Project Services
Our staff has served in key engineering and project management roles on numerous large capital projects.
Here are some representative examples:
- Pulp Mill Expansion: Project replaced and doubled in size the Mill’s Kraft Recovery equipment & capabilities. Multiple staff members acted as chief engineers, project managers, & commissioning leads through all phases of this multi-area expansion.
- Multiple Pipeline Additions: Our staff has provided engineering and project management support for several capital additions and upgrades. Projects have included new pumping stations, remote valve stations, and terminals. Our supporting roles have included control system design, project scoping, commissioning as well as design and fabrication of remote electrical houses.
- Beverage Processing Facility: A new 450,000 sq. ft. processing and packaging facility was built. Team members were responsible for control system design, startup and implementation.
- Wood Pellet Mill: Our team was responsible for the design, control panel supply, programming, as well as commissioning and startup support for this new wood processing facility.
- Boiler & Dryer Controls Upgrade: Project modernized and replaced the boiler & dryer system controls. Our staff members functioned in the roles of project manager, lead design engineer and commissioning lead.
- Automation Engineering: Responsible for providing electrical and control system design and installation documentation for several areas of this new facility. We anticipate our roles will continue through project startup and optimization.
- New Facility Control System: Multiple staff members were responsible for the complete system design, control panel supply, programming, commissioning, and startup support of this new 6000+ I/O point control system.
- Chemical Cellulose Pulp Mill Expansion: Project converted the Kraft Pulp Mill to allow for the production of both Kraft Pulp and Chemical Cellulose Pulp, including additions and modifications to multiple areas of both the pulp and paper mills. Multiple team members served as project and construction managers for the modifications across all areas and phases of the project.